Here are the particulars:
1) I want to bring the post information (title of post, content, author, etc) from one WP installation into another.
2) The installations are on the same domain.
3) I don’t want to use anything else from the other WP installation. Meaning, I want to manage themes, links and everything else from where I am bringing the data INTO.
4) I will set it up so that both installations are in one database but with different table prefixes.
I THINK what I have to do is change some values in the funtions_post.php file so that, for all the post data, it is getting its data from the other table.
Do I have that right? Is that ALL I have to do? AND, what are all the references I’d have to change – assuming I got this right?
- The topic ‘Sharing POST ONLY data between Installations Using Same Database’ is closed to new replies.