There is a current fix for this issue on Classic ShareThis WordPress Plugin. First, you have to disable the auto-output of the link and form and then manually insert it back into your main page.
In order to do this:
1. Navigate to your Plugin Editor of your wp-admin area and select “ShareThis Classic”
2. Edit these lines to disable the auto-output:
3. To manually insert the link and form add these lines to wherever you wish the ShareThis button to appear:
<?php akst_share_link(); ?>
<?php akst_share_form(); ?>
For further instruction, see the README packaged with the plugin.
Also, we have an updated version of the ShareThis WordPress Plugin. The 2.x versions of the plugin features several new features including:
• ShareThis tracking
• New sending capabilities to many new communication channels including AIM, MySpace, Facebook, SMS, and email
• Importing of address book from these communication channels into one mashed up ShareThis address book
• Automatic update of new features and social web services
However, ShareThis 2.0 does not currently offer the ability to easily disable the auto-output as of yet, but good news! We are currently in development of a new version that will enable you to place the ShareThis link wherever you wish on your posts.
Thanks for using ShareThis!