I am opening another ticket in my ongoing quest for the perfect WPMU setup. To let you know, I’m a beginner at WP, so if I can do it, anybody can. -:)
My questions regard a SharDB + WP Super Cache + Ngnix setup.
1. Does running SharDB (databases in general) on Ngnix get a performance boost?
2. In relationship to the increased performance of Ngnix serving static files, what increase do you think Ngnix will give ShardDB?
3. Does ShardDB receive any performance boost from utilizing WP Super Cache?
4. Do you foresee any compatibility problems running SharDB with either Ngnix or WP Super Cache?
5. Does SharDB running with WPMU benefit both the primary site and child sites?
Ron, I know that you are a busy guy. But I am sure that these questions and their answers will benefit not only me, but others interested in understanding the full power of SharDB operating in a Power User environment.
- The topic ‘SharDB WP Super Cache Ngnix’ is closed to new replies.