Shame about the bugs
I was really pleased when I put this plugin on my site – the Google PageSpeed response was better than with any other combination of plugins. And then I checked on a variety of browsers – and the only browser that rendered my site properly was Chrome. To cut a long story short, the problem is isolated to page cache setting – all is well when it’s deselected! Which is not much use because that’s where I got all the pagespeed improvements. When W3 is active and page chache is active, IE,Safari and Firefox only render the header and footer of my site. All else is missing!n It’s a shame – this seems like a superb plugin!
- The topic ‘Shame about the bugs’ is closed to new replies.