after much frustration with CF7 and its bloat, heaviness and js/json errors, I decided to give yours a try.
I stumbled on the following issues / feature requests:
– Is it true that the form data is not included in the sent email? I would have expected at least the name in the body of the email. Maybe a email body template would be an idea, in which all data elements are included, and which people can override its layout if desired?
– The recaptcha function would not allow sending the email, although I also use a much-used recaptcha plugin (advanced-nocaptcha-recaptcha) it may have been conflicting with. That plugin has some nice features you could maybe also integrate. Like ip whitelist surpassing recaptcha checks and a change recaptcha sensitivity setting.
– To overcome the recaptcha conflict, I am gonna try to hack your plugin to include the 2 small code injections from the advanced-nocaptcha-recaptcha plugin (within validation and just before submitting), maybe you could implement some option to this via a shortcode or filters, so integration without hacking would become possible?
– Maybe it is an idea for extra security against spambots to implement a honeypot field?
Thanks for the plugin, I am really hoping to say goodbey to CF7.
- The topic ‘several questions’ is closed to new replies.