I ran into a few problems with the latest update (2.0.1):
1. We offer more than one payment gateway, but the new iframe place order button that replaces the WooCommerce button doesn’t work with these, of course. Could you make it so that the button gets swapped back if another gateway is selected?
2. If the customer has a saved card, the saved card/new card selector no longer seems to work–specifically, nothing happens when I click “Pay with a new credit card.” (It looks like the event handler for this was removed.)
3. After clicking place order, one of the input fields that gets added by the response handler is visible. It looks like a bug on line 85ff., where you’re resetting the values for
expYrinstead of setting them for
binis added later, it’s not hidden).
4. I’m getting two PHP warnings for undefined variables. Looks like these variables were removed elsewhere, but these two locations just got missed:
PHP Warning: Undefined variable $secureEcommerce in /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-securesubmit-gateway/classes/wc-gateway-securesubmit/class-payment.php on line 109
PHP Warning: Undefined variable $authenticated in /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-securesubmit-gateway/classes/wc-gateway-securesubmit/class-payment.php on line 236
5. Could you update the version number when you enqueue your js and css files for cache-busting purposes? (Simplest would be to just pass the plugin version instead of ‘1.0’ when you call
Nice to have:
It would be nice if we had some basic styling options for the place order button (e.g., background color, hover color) to make it blend better with our theme. Maybe these would be plugin settings that then get passed as arguments to your server when you fetch the button.
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.