Hi, we are running WP/BP on a CBox package theme. Uploaded Collabpress 1.3 for the first time yesterday. The test has been run on the following group section of our site: http://commonsabundance.net/groups/test-group/projects/
We noted the following:
- Can’t select or delete projects that have been created/submitted without a name (grey square remains)…
- Can't edit task. Stays stuck without being submitted
- Edit project only edits the title? Can't access description (both front and back end)
- Can't upload and access files project overview and activity (front end / groups)
Pb in the layout of the pages (tasks not aligned with bullets, no line breaks…)
No "back to project" option in task once comments are finished or or "back" or "cancel" option when editing
- Can't assign several people to a task…
- So can't create a task or project distribution list...
- Task positioned on all calendar boxes, and not only the one of the due date in group version of calendar (OK in the dashboard and [collabpress] versions)
- Click on calendar item link does not lead to task but to general calendar (group version)
- Can events be added on the calendar (other than via tasks) ?
- Email notification of task assignment arrives as “You have been assigned the task 0″ (0 instead of task name…)
- Email notification checkbox ignored (email sent even if unchecked when email is enabled in settings, and not sent even if checked when email is disabled in settings)
We are not quite keen on activating it as such for our members... There are probably problems of display of the CBox (Commons in a Box) theme but also some at the plugin level...