Trying to apply settings (e.g. google calendar id) to the plug-in does not work. Settings will store temporarily to see a preview, but will not be retained at publish.
Here’s what I have done:
1. Site was functional on Friday.
2. Pulled down a duplicate of my site to localhost using “Duplicator” plug-in and xampp.
3. Today, migrated site from subdomain to root using directions here: http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-properly-move-wordpress-from-subdomain-to-root-domain/
4. Tested site. All pages appear to be working. Tested plugins with settings, all other plugins retain settings when changed.
5. Tried to adjust settings for Simple Calendar. Settings refuse to save.
6. Full delete on Simple Calendar including all data. Reinstall. No change.
7. Upped memory to 64MB – no change.
Why won’t my settings change here? What happened with the site migration that could have made a difference for just one plugin?
### WordPress Installation ###
Site Name: TROOP 146
Home URL: http://www.troop146.org
Site URL: http://www.troop146.org
WP Memory Limit: 64 MB
WP Debug Mode: No
Script Debug: No
### Active Theme ###
Theme: Magazine O – 1.0.9
Child Theme: No
Parent Theme: –
### Active Plugins ###
WP Post Author: 1.0.5
Duplicate Page: 2.6
UpdraftPlus – Backup/Restore: 1.14.11
SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle: 1.11.8
Page Builder by SiteOrigin: 2.6.8
Simple Calendar: 3.1.16
Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP): 5.3.3
Contact Form 7: 5.0.2
### Server Environment ###
Web Server: Apache
PHP Version: 7.0.30
MySQL Version: 5.5.5-10.2.15-MariaDB
Server Timezone: UTC
Display Errors: No
Memory Limit: 512M
Upload Max Filesize: 128M
Post Max Size: 128M
Max Execution Time: 30
Max Input Vars: 1000
WP Remote POST: Yes
WP Remote GET: Yes
### Client Information ###
IP Address: 220.127.116.11
Browser: Chrome 66.0.3359.181 (Windows)
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘Settings will not save’ is closed to new replies.