I have used this plugin for over a year and have the Deactivation Settings set to Yes(safeguard all options) to retain my settings on updates, but I sometimes lose ALL page/menu protection when I upgrade.
Recently, it happened again and I spent some frantic hours re assigning and re-checking the site for possible breaches.
Am wondering if there is a tried and true method of getting the upgrades to retain my page protections and my confidence about my security.
I do see the export Options button, but have not tried that yet…
- The topic ‘Settings lost on version upgrade’ is closed to new replies.