Even though this is somewhat of a plugin specific question, I decided to post in the support forums in case anyone like me runs into the same problem.
The issue: my site is undergoing a restructure, and I’m hoping to have the main blog at glot.homepie.org and a predetermined category at wordglot.homepie.org. I have set up both the category and the theme/template with an identical name (“wordglot.homepie.org”) and uploaded that theme to the local subdomain, per instructions. You can see it there now as the page is only displaying the generic Apache index. Of course, that’s not really how it’s supposed to work.
Notes on the versions I’m using:
- The topic ‘Setting up Skippy’s Vhosts’ is closed to new replies.