Hoping someone can help, this is driving me round the bend. I have a page on my site that has always been working fine, I'm not sure what happened but now there is some seriously strange behavior.
Page - http://www.wmdstudios.co.uk/machete-comp
Plugins used - wordpress.org/plugins/custom-sidebars/
Previous page set up: Main content as is currently, custom sidebar set using left side bar only, no right sidebar.
- Left custom sidebar stopped working, it will leave a space where the side bar should be but no content is present.
- Adding a right custom sidebar is the same as above.
- If I include an iframe in the page, as I have, instead of showing the sidebar on the right, it shows below the page content extremely large / full page width as if on mobile.
- Existing pages on the site are not suffering these issues - custom left sidebars are working and iframes are in use without casing any issues.
- Any new pages I create seem to suffer from the issues described.