Hi, I’ve found a very serious bug in the latest versions. Ttfp plugin interferes with taxonomies and tags. For example:
I have set my Italian language as main language. If I open an article in the English version, the tags and categories that will appear will be those related to the view panel language and not those related to the real language of the article. This means that if I save the article I lose the old association. I am attaching supporting screenshots.
Version 3.4.2 | Polylang
Version 3.3.5 | Theme and plugin translation for Polylang (TTfP)
- The topic ‘Serious bug: taxonomy and tags aren’t filtered by real article lang’ is closed to new replies.