We use the SEPA direct debit payment for a subscription to an NGO.
We know that SEPA direct debit payment is asynchronous.
Normally, when you have a monthly subscription to an NGO (or other subscription based on SEPA Direct Debit), you are “subscribed” from the beginning of the month, and once the month is ending, the NGO sends the SEPA Direct Debit payment to the Bank.
Thus, the order is:
1. The person applies to become a member (and gives his personal data and bank account number for the SEPA direct debit).
2. The NGO registers him/her as a member
3. The person becomes a member and enjoys the benefits of membership.
4. At the end of the period, the NGO sends the SEPA direct debit payment order to the bank.
The problem is that the subscription remains “pending” until Stripe receives the response from the bank that the payment is done.
Is there any way that the subscription associated with the SEPA direct debit payment is active from the beginning, instead of being pending?
Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator
- The topic ‘SEPA direct debit subscription activated’ is closed to new replies.