I’m sorry if this question has already been answered but I have read conflicting information regarding my query:
In summary, I would like to:
1. Buy several themes with developer licenses
2. Customise them how I wish
3. Advertise and promote them on my website
4. Sell them to clients not as “themes” but as WordPress websites, all setup for them and ready to use for their blogs, posts, businesses or galleries or whatever they wish.
5. I will be charging them a setup fee based on how they want their site to look – and then a monthly hosting fee.
Is this acceptable? I don’t want to break any rules or get my site suspended.
Any advice or tips would be great.
- The topic ‘Selling WordPress Based Sites?’ is closed to new replies.