I’ve been using it since WP 3.2.x, for some 15 months.
* Hosting load: OK;
* DB cleanup: OK;
* DB shrinking: at leat 5%, up to 60% in some cases.
* First run DB shrinking 55% and higher, depending on the amount and type of data.
* Speed: very fast!
* WP Versions: 3.2.x up to 3.5.1.
* Installed version: 0.9.4.
* No. of themes used so far: 7.
* Other plugins compatibility issues. Starting from June 2011 up to now, IT WORKED FINE. ZERO CODE COLLISIONS, so far. (NOW, means 13 FEB 2013)
Overall: I love it!
Enjoy using it!
- The topic ‘Seems to work on a wide range of versions’ is closed to new replies.