In 3.5.1, it appears to leave off a slash on the client site that is created, so the URL is http://nameofyoursite.comclientsite/ and does not work.
This was while creating an entirely new client site via the plugin.
Here's the fix for Blog Copier plugin (based on http://wordpress.org/support/topic/sub-site-missing-after-351-update):
2. Type Ctrl+F ("find" in browser) for:
$path = trailingslashit($base.$domain);
3. Replace that line with these two lines:
$base = trailingslashit($base); $path = trailingslashit($base.$domain);
4. Click "Update File."
5. To copy a site, go to:
6. Fill out the form and go from there. It should work, copying the site you like to another location, including all files, and settings (including images, posts, Pages, etc.)
I tried this fix and it did not work. I have tried adding the "/" in front of the new site....no luck. I really hope this can be fixed.
It worked for me - thanks!
Would be nice if the developer could fix this very simple thing. It's only been 9 months.
@Jeff: If you require assistance then, as per the Forum Welcome, please post your own topic.
This topic references an old version of WordPress.
This topic has been closed to new replies.