seems CSS gets lost after browser refresh. Not theme related
helping a friend out here.
his WP blog
– 90% of the time when you hit the site it will be fine, but if you refresh it seems the css does not load.
– If you do a shift + refresh it will load correctly.
– Happens in different themes.
– At times will mess up his admin area as well.
– He is using the blixed theme.
– fresh install of 2.2 on new database
– sometimes when you enter the full path to the css you get a 404
Scoured the forums here and tried a few different things.
– made sure theme was not nested in folders below wp-content/themes/…
– copied all files to the default folder
- The topic ‘seems CSS gets lost after browser refresh. Not theme related’ is closed to new replies.