helping a friend out here.
his WP blog
- 90% of the time when you hit the site it will be fine, but if you refresh it seems the css does not load.
- If you do a shift + refresh it will load correctly.
- Happens in different themes.
- At times will mess up his admin area as well.
- He is using the blixed theme.
- fresh install of 2.2 on new database
- sometimes when you enter the full path to the css you get a 404
Scoured the forums here and tried a few different things.
- made sure theme was not nested in folders below wp-content/themes/...
- copied all files to the default folder