Hello. I have run a blog using CutePHP for a few years now. However I will be expanding what I wish to do with my site to the point where CutePHP will no longer work for me. I was advised to use WordPress because one of the tech’s of my site is using it for the web comic our partner is running. However he is not very familiar with it beyond this. He advises I seek my answers here.
Please note I did searches in the docs for quick simple yes or no answers to some of these questions and sadly have come up empty handed or confused. WordPress has many terms and items that is unique to it, and though I may be able to navigate through tech stuff I am not an expert.
Here is a summary of my questions:
1. Can I make multiple “sections” for WordPress for several different blogs? I.e. a personal blog and a “work/hobby” blog. To which each will have its own categories separate from the other.
2. Can I have a different username/poster that is seen by the public for each section under the same login?
3. Can each section have its own theme?
4. Do I need to install multiple instances of WordPress in order to accomplish these items?
For some of my other questions I am discovering through trial and error and finding when I am looking for something else. I have to say that the docs section is extremely overwhelming to some, especially as I am short on time I can sit at a PC (and printing isn’t convenient for me right now either)
Thank you for your time!
- The topic ‘Seeking Answers on Multiple Blogs under one Install’ is closed to new replies.