Security for Comments
1. Lot of spam from folks, so need some security here
2. What I’m looking for is an image text and the user has to type in that text to prove that he’s not some robot.
3. If there is an error, the error message should be displayed right there and not on a new page.
4. Also in case of error, the comment that has been typed should not be deleted. The user needs to just type the new image text.
Is there something that meets this criteria.
Sorry for all the detail, but I wanted this sorted the first time : ).
- The topic ‘Security for Comments’ is closed to new replies.