I don’t know if such a thing exists, but I thought before I try to to write something like this myself, I’d ask if someone knows about such a plugin.
What I want is relatively simple:
1. The user uploads a media file via the media library
2. The user adds a “Title” and “Description”
3. The user gets the option to add the file to a post
here comes the important part
4. There already is some player code in which the “title” and “description” should be integrated.
Is there already a similar plugin where I could exchange the player code for example, or are there any very general plugins, which would allow for this?
I hope that was somehow understandable, and thanks in advance 🙂
- The topic ‘[SEARCHING] Plugin that lets you post from the media library into your own code’ is closed to new replies.