I've been searching around here and elsewhere for a couple of days now, but I seem to not get lucky.
I'm searching for a plugin which would be able to do the following (or something as close as possible, I'm not afraid of a bit of hacking ;) ):
- Upload picture(s)—Maybe even ZIP+unpack
- Create Albums
- Create Thumbnails, but keep original image as well
- Add caption to the picture
- Enable me to put the pictures into posts OR
- Even better call a gallery in a certain category–template via function-call,—like so:
- show the thumbnails
From this point on, I'd like to add my own JS-functionality, which loads the full-size images into a div or similar (basically like a lightbox).
I'm not experienced with writing WP-plugins and since there are already many great galleries etc. out there, I figure, that I might maybe find I starting-point.
Thanks a lot for every suggestion,