Support » Plugin: Simple Intranet Directory » search not working as expected

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Plugin Author Chris Charlwood

    (@charlwood)

    Try going into your Settings / Permalinks and set them to “post name”, vs showing the ID of the post… that should likely do it. If not, let me know… I’ve now subscribed to this thread. 🙂

    Thank you very much Chris Charlwood!!!

    By changing the permalinks it solved this issue.

    At first I was receiving a page not found but then I realized that on my apache the mod_rewrite wasn’t enabled.

    So I enable mod_rewrite on apache by running:
    a2enmod rewrite

    Then I had to change the AllowOverride parameter on my 000-default file from none to all.

    Best Regards

    Egberto Zanon

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘search not working as expected’ is closed to new replies.