OK - Testing out the free plug-in, to ultimately decide if I want the PRO version and getting the following:
1) When I select "OCT" under "serach In" I assume it will search for events in October. however it comes up with the text "2013-10" and finds nothing.
I have also put in the title text of my event in October and it does get found.
If I go to Oct, the event is sitting in the calendar.
2) If am on the event page (I think this is called the "stand alone events page") and I click on the button "All Events" I assume I will get taken to a list page of all events. I actually get taken to my Blog page??!!
3) In "settings" I have set Calendar view to both Month and List - but it only ever displays Month. (I have enabled both views).
>> If I enable "List" while the http:// says "/events/" it's actually my blog page showing . . .
4) If I select "List View" when on the calendar page, it takes me to my Blog page while the http:// says "/events/upcoming" (though it's actually my blog page showing . . .)
5) If am on the event page (I think this is called the "stand alone events page") I have chosen a "featured image" and this comes up with the event text underneath it. On imaging on your site with "what this plugin can do" the text is next to featured images.
? IS this a feature of PRO in that you can manipulate images & text better?
6) In Event Calendar, "edit event" text area has just code up the top - as basic like the "ol" and "ul" buttons > this is making it difficult to put in the text of the event as I can't edit it the same way as per "Page" text and I don't know coding . . . Is this a "Free feature" and the better editor comes with PRO?