After a hacking attack on 2 of my sites, I installed this plugin, after reading the reviews, thinking it would help in security.
Only AFTER logging out and trying to re-access the all my site did I discover that the app screwed up the login and wouldn’t allow me access, it would blank out the error code and just keep cycling back to the login screen right off the bat. Clearing the cashe/history didn’t help and resetting the password didn’t help. Nada.
The only solution was to go through the file manager of my hosting company and deactivate the plugin (renaming it). When I did that, I was immediately able to log in to all sites. Needless to say, I’ve deleted all instances of the plugin.
- The topic ‘Screwed up the login for me – the administrator’ is closed to new replies.