• Restricted content stopped working as soon as I added a second user role.

    Attempting to role everything back to a pre-problem time, I tried to delete the offending role. I got a confirmation message, unfortunately the offending role was not actually deleted, despite UM’s claims otherwise. Uninstalling/reinstalling doesn’t delete the roles either. I don’t have access to the databases. At this point, I may have to reinstall the entire WP site from a backup that is many weeks old, and I have to demo the site to a client tomorrow.

    It’s one thing for a plugin not to work. It’s another for it to destroy an entire installation.

    Forum support is insufficient. It was obvious from Champ Camba’s replies that he hadn’t read my post, opting instead to jump right into to a series of non-sequitur suggestions. These suggestions did nothing to help the situation.

    The ratio of resolved issues is a lie; unresolved issues can be marked as resolved after disgruntled users finally give up and walk away from UM (as was done in my case).

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Plugin Contributor Champ Camba

    (@champsupertramp)

    Hi, Thanks for your feedback. This will help us improve our support in the free support forum as a volunteer.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this review.