Sorry for being the latest clueless user with that class of problem...
- WordPress 3.3.2 (3.3.2+dfsg-1~squeeze1 Debian package)
- YARPP 4.0.5
- Deactivated YARPP
- Installed version 4.0.5
- Cache flushed & rebuilt
- Installed YARPP Experiments
+ more flushing & rebuilding, including after deactivating, removing YARPP, dropping the _yarpp_related_cache table, installing & activating
Results (always reproduced) :
- Score (among those related): avg 0, sd 0
- pages contain <div class='yarpp-related yarpp-related-none'>
- The _yarpp_related_cache table's score field contains '0' for every record
I tried passing a threshold of '0' to the Dingus, but found no change in behavior.
YARPP used to work for the same site, with a previous WordPress version and/or a previous YARPP version... I miss my YARPP !
What tests should I now attempt ?
Also, is it just me or the YARPP options admin page exposes less parameters than it used to a long time ago ?