Support » Plugin: Wordfence Security - Firewall & Malware Scan » Scan process ended after forking – after moving to another server

  • Resolved michaldybczak

    (@michaldybczak)


    I moved site to another server – sector A is not yet pointed to that server, I’m still testing if the site is ready.

    It all seems to be fine aside wordfence not being able to complete scans. I red all the info and have php7 180s maximum execution time so all should be fine. By default scanner was dividing it into a half. When I set it manually to 80% that is 144, the same. Ajax seems to work fine (empty page with 0 in left upper corner).

    I’m out of ideas what’s wrong and how to fix it. On older server scanning work. On other site on the new server, scanning also works.

    Could it be that DNS are still not point to the new server? Or maybe it should work regardless?

    [Dec 26 16:12:31] Entering start scan routine
    [Dec 26 16:12:31] Got value from wf config maxExecutionTime: 144
    [Dec 26 16:12:31] getMaxExecutionTime() returning config value: 144
    [Dec 26 16:12:31] Starting cron via proxy at URL http://noc1.wordfence.com/scanp/www.mysiteurl.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=wordfence_doScan&isFork=0&scanMode=full&cronKey=2826b702195ca3cf16da8caf
    [Dec 26 16:12:32] Scan process ended after forking.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by michaldybczak.
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Ah, it does influence it.

    I switched DNS A sector to new server and scanning issues were gone, so there was no problem after all. I was just trying to check it too soon.

    Hi,
    I’m glad you figured it out and thanks for letting us know about how you resolved it.

    Have a good day!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Scan process ended after forking – after moving to another server’ is closed to new replies.