i have encountered a weird behaviour of code styling localization.
i have added a language, using code styling localization, to woocommerce.
i have successfully scanned the files and translated some strings.
i have generated a mo file.
so far so good…
checking the woocommerce language directory via ftp, does not reveal the mo and po files.
i have deleted all languages, refreshed the directroy listing, re-done all previous steps – still, directory empty.
website shows the translation though.
my problem is that i can’t download a backup of the translations, so when i update woocommerce, it runs over the translation i have made…
- The topic ‘saving mo file with code styling localization do not appear in woocommerce path’ is closed to new replies.