SandTracks (or breadcrumbs)
There is a post around here somewhere where breadcrumbs were discussed. Since there seems to be a … uh…. difference of opinion as to what breadcrumbs are and how they should function, I am calling my version SandTracks. It will show you the last X places you visted on the site.
Example: When your first arrive at the site, you are on the Home page, so your ST would read “Home.” If you then clicked into the Feb archives, it would then read “Home, Feb Archives.” If you then clicked on a category, it would change to “Home, Feb Archives, Category X” and so on, adding to the list as you click through the site.
Before I start work on something like this:
1) Has anyone else implemented this in the maner described?
2) Are the WP devs already considering something like this?
3) Anyone willing to help develop &/or help debug/test it?
4) Is this even something others would even be interested in?
- The topic ‘SandTracks (or breadcrumbs)’ is closed to new replies.