Sales Prior to Friday are all pending now
I inherited a WooCommerce project last Friday. The site was having problems reaching their payment gateway and, at the site owner’s request, I updated the WooCommerce framework to v1.6.6. He had mentioned at the onset that all sales were pending. Today, he has told me that no sales where showing in dashboard reports prior to last Friday.
1) All sales were pended when I inherited the project
2) Sales following the gateway access fix are displaying normally
3) Sales completed prior to that time are still marked as pending.
My questions are:
1) Would the framework update while the payment gateway was down have caused the problem?
2) What is the fix for setting erroneously pended sales to be complete?
3) Will moving these transactions from pended to processing and/or complete cause them to reappear in the dashboard reports?
- The topic ‘Sales Prior to Friday are all pending now’ is closed to new replies.