Automatic sale notification and removing sold items from stock (as added in v1.1) isn’t working for me.
I have configured properly the plugins according to the FAQ ( https://github.com/claudiosmweb/woocommerce-pagseguro#configuraes-no-pagseguro or http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/woocommerce-pagseguro/installation/ ). I have followed every step of the FAQ, including:
– activating “Página fixa de redirecionamento”, setting my redirect URL as “<mysite>/finalizar-compra/pedido-recebido/” (which is a valid URL);
– deactivating both “Página de redirecionamento dinâmico” and “Redirecionamento com o código da transação” (this last one wasn’t explicitly in the FAQ, so I had to guess!);
– deactivating “pagamentos via API”;
– activating “RETORNO AUTOMÁTICO DE DADOS” and setting the same exact url as in step one;
– generating a toking and pasting it on the plugin’s options page;
– filling the correct pagseguro email on the plugin’s options page;
– On the product’s settings, I have enabled “automatic stock management” and set a number of units in stock.
If I perform a test sale, I’m sent to the PagSeguro page, complete the sale, get redirected to the thank you page, a new pending sale shows up in the woocommerce dashboard, but the status never changes from pending — actually it does, but to cancelled, a few hours later.
Meanwhile, a few minutes later (or less), I get email confirmations from the PagSeguro merchant solution: one to the buyer and one to the seller (in this case, both are me as it’s just a test). Both contain the PagSeguro transaction code, but it is essentially useless as I can’t find a place to “translate” it into a WooCommerce sale ID.
I’m using WordPress pt-br 3.5.1, woocommerce 2.0.4, and WooCommerce PagSeguro 1.3.4 (downloaded from github 4b7d0a5518). I have disabled every other plugin and reverted to the Twenty Eleven theme.
I have the logs enabled, here’s the log:
03-25-2013 @ 17:34:28 - Payment arguments for order #1541: Array ( [receiverEmail] => [REDACTED!] [currency] => BRL [encoding] => UTF-8 [senderName] => RudÃ¡ Almeida [senderEmail] => firstname.lastname@example.org [shippingAddressPostalCode] => [Redacted] [shippingAddressComplement] => [Redacted] [shippingAddressCity] => [Redacted] [shippingAddressState] => [Redacted] [shippingAddressCountry] => [Redacted] [extraAmount] => 0.00 [reference] => WC-1541 [senderAreaCode] => 55 [senderPhone] => [Redacted] [shippingAddressStreet] => [Redacted] [shippingAddressNumber] => 0 [itemId1] => 1 [itemDescription1] => Bodum Brazil Coffee Press 8 Cup [itemQuantity1] => 1 [itemAmount1] => 0.25 )
- The topic ‘Sales aren't automatically concluded’ is closed to new replies.