[Resolved] Safari and mobail fail to load
This plugin is a piece of good work, however I noticed strange behavior on Safari and Mobile (Android) – while everything seems to load as it should as on the coding side, the front-end instance of the player doesn’t display anything. It looks pretty much like a blank template of the player. I uploaded the site here:
What is important here – the official demo deosn’t work for me in the same enviroment: http://www.galaxybrass.com.au/audio-demo/
Please folks, drop me a line if this is local machine problem I’m having here or we have more serious problem here..
Thx in advance!
PS I just discovered “half-problem” in Opera – it doesn’t load coverart
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Safari and mobail fail to load’ is closed to new replies.