I’ve read a couple of therads that are on the same topic, but none has really answered the questions. I run a localized (sv_SE) version of 1.5 with no hacks intstalled and haven’t touched the RSS-files or anything else fÃ¶r that matter. I “don’t” use permalinks, and my php date us set to “D d M Y” and time is set to “H:i”.
The RSS doesn’t validate, as you can see in http://rss.scripting.com/listErrors?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.chaosrealm.net%2Fpersika%2Fforum%2Fdildo%2Fwp-rss2.php#error1
there is an error generetade in the pubDate, and teh validator says that “pubDate must be an RFC-822 date”. My question to you guys are the following:
1. Could somebody translate that into plain English?
2. Do I get thos error due to my localization (used latest mo/po from the codex)? If so, which parts of the localization generate the error?
3. Most important: How do I actually SOLVE this problem the easiest way? (Without the blog itself english) I don’t care how the rss look like as long as they’re valid.
4. Must the settings in the wordpress setup have a specific php date() format? In other words, must i keep the original ones? Or are mine okey? “D d M Y”
I know this is much, but it would really help me out since I’m clueless here.
- The topic ‘RSS not validating’ is closed to new replies.