Okay, I've been round and round on this one, and I've searched these forums through and through. Here's my setup..
- I'm using the MiniPosts plug-in, so I can make little entries (I call "little spiffies) of basically just links. They show up on the front page, in a little sub-column.
- I show just ONE post, from the "featured" category at the top of my index page
- Below that, I'm showing the most recent 8 posts, making sure to not include any of the "little spiffies" posts, but the most recent 8 posts from all other categories combined.
- I'm using 126.96.36.199
Okay, so my RSS feed ( http://mitcz.com/wp/feed/ ) shows only ONE post, and it's always only from my "little spiffies" category, even though I've set the MiniPosts plugin to separate its content from my RSS feed.
I've tried using feedburner, and the feedburner plugin (which is great, btw), but no amount of trying to get this damned RSS feed to show up, no matter which method or protocal I use, has any effect that differs from the aformentioned problem.
Here are the following things I've tried :
- Upgrading to 188.8.131.52
- Disabling the Feedburner plug-in, and using the default WP RSS link
- Manually linking to the new feedburner link without the FeedBurner plugin
- Using the default theme, so it shows all posts regardless of category on the front page
- Disabling the MiniPosts plugin
- Setting the MiniPosts plugin to not separate its content from my default RSS feed
- Loading up each of the feed URLs WP provides (rss.php, rss2.php, etc) in both Safari and Firefox, using both "feed: //" and "http: //"
My site is at : http://mitcz.com/wp/
Any help would be immensely appreciated at this point. I just moved to WP after having used MT for all of my sites for the past 2 years, and I really dig on it. I'm just racking my brain over this RSS issue.