WP 2.0.2: I hope this isn't a FAQ...: If I load mysite/blog/category/feed with IE6, I get different data on every other page load.
- On "even" loads I get a pageful of text which appears to be valid XML if I view-source.
- On "odd" loads I get a empty page wrapped in HTML tags.
On different /feed pages the output could be this:
- On "even" loads I see full XML rendered with color coding and allowing collapsing of nodes.
- On "odd" loads I get "The XML page cannot be displayed" message.
- Once in a while I get the empty page wrapped in HTML tags.
Obviously something is programmatically and consistently incorrect. I don't care about rendering XML in a browser, the point is that the XML being generated is inconsistent.
Is this a recognized bug that was maybe fixed in 2.0.3 or now 2.0.4?