browsers detect the presence of a feed and show a subscription button, but when I try to subscribe I get nothing – sometimes I do see the feed in the first page of the subscription tool, but when I click through to the subscription service (I use Google Reader), I get the following error:
The feed being requested cannot be found.
The same goes for the feeds from blog categories.
When I first installed WP I had it in another directory and moved it to the root of this domain – I used Velvet Blues Update URLs plugin to change old URLs to change everything, so I don’t think this is the problem – in addition, the few posts I’ve added were all posted after I made the move.
seems to be working now – not sure what did it. I installed the rss-fix plugin, the errors changed and complained about a non-compliant character. I deleted the whole section and it started working. I couldn’t work out what the problematic character was – there were Chinese characters in the text but they seemed to work ok.
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
The topic ‘RSS feed not working’ is closed to new replies.