RSS Feed Not Working Since 3.5.1, Not Running Cache Plugin
The feed isn’t working for us since the last update to 3.5.1. We have:
* disabled all plugins
* tried reposting the post
* reupdated WordPress in case a file was corrupt
* switched themes to default
* made sure the feed is valid. It is.
* It shows all posts but the lastest posts made since the update
There are no cache plugins running. Anyone know what else I can check or do?
- The topic ‘RSS Feed Not Working Since 3.5.1, Not Running Cache Plugin’ is closed to new replies.