Support » Fixing WordPress » RSS feed issue

  • baiganchoka

    (@baiganchoka)


    The RSS feed for my blog is showing the following error:

    This page contains the following errors:

    error on line 74 at column 133: xmlParseEntityRef: no name
    Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

    Here is the link to it, http://www.livingcayman.com/feed/rss/

    Any ideas what may be causing it?
    Thanks!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • stvwlf

    (@stvwlf)

    I don’t know why but it appears to be choking on the ampersand before July. Try replacing that with the word and, in the post

    iridiax

    (@iridiax)

    This RSS 2.0 feed validates and is the feed I would recommend using:

    http://www.livingcayman.com/feed/

    The feed that does not validate is an older feed version, RSS .92. I don’t know why there is a difference.

    baiganchoka

    (@baiganchoka)

    I used iridiax’s suggestion and it works great now. Thank you both for your help.

    For what it’s worth, I took out the Feedsmith plugin and the feed is now working in Google Reader as well as the Facebook rss reader. I have no idea if it’s feedburner or the Feedsmith Plugin causing the problem, but disabling the plugin seems to have solved part of the problem.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘RSS feed issue’ is closed to new replies.