Having update WP/LR Sync and RML / WPLR Sync Folders to the latest versions. I am encountering Sync problems. On re-publishing a LR collection to remove one image and add a replacement, the following happened:
– the gallery in WP/LR Sync was updated correctly
– the folder in RML continued to show the old image and not the new.
– the media gallery collection filter shows the old image removed, but the new one is not added.
– attempts to resync result only in an existing RML folder being duplicated without content.
Separately I created a new smart collection and published it. This resulted in correct data appearing in WP/LR Sync, and new folder appearing in RML (new directory structure, not original), this had shortcuts only. On disabling RML this images cannot be found in Media Manager.
Help on resolving this would be appreciated
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘RML and WPLR Sync Folders.’ is closed to new replies.