[Resolved] Google XML Sitemaps Not Updating with all posts in Webmaster Tools
Google XML Sitemaps Not Updating with all posts in Webmaster Tools. I figured this out today. My sitemap just suddenly was indexing 100 posts and pages when it should have at least been 140 at GuideWikia.com. To fix this i first reinstalled the plugin (not sure if this helped) and then went into the all posts area and selected all at once. I then chose edit from the drop down menu and apply. Now I simple clicked the update button. Once I did this for all posts and pages I updated the Google XML Sitemaps by Arne Brachhold and submitted it to my Google Webmaster tools and they were all back again.
Not happy about all the posts on the subject that are CLOSED without answers. These posts are technically spam or useless search results. Does nothing but waste my time.
Not happy my profile pick for wordpress.org is the DEVIL and I’m expected to change it by creating another account somewhere else. Obviously a PR tactic and not user unfriendly. You can on the other hand get PR9 dofollow backlinks from a wordpress.com blog, free or payed.
Not happy about the 100’s of dollars ive lost while trying to track down this issue.
I blame fluoride in the water supply, but luckily you can clean that stuff out these days with a water filter.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Google XML Sitemaps Not Updating with all posts in Webmaster Tools’ is closed to new replies.