Rewrite a directory to a multisite in its own directory
- I have an existing non WP site at domain.com.
- I have installed WP 3.5.1 with Multisite in it’s own directory, domain.com/wp
- I have a WP site setup at domain.com/wp/site
- I want to rewrite domain.com/wp/site to domain.com/site without affecting the existing non WP site at domain.com
I trust this makes sense. I have read and re-read “Giving WordPress Its Own Directory” in Codex however this article talks specifically about rewriting your entire domain to your WP dir. I have also searched through numerous articles and posts for this particular scenario but unable to find.
If anyone has a suggestion or can point me in the right direction I’d appreciate it.
- The topic ‘Rewrite a directory to a multisite in its own directory’ is closed to new replies.