I am new to word press and am trying to set up a website using the Revolution Lifestyle theme. Having a few problems and would be great if anyone could offer there advice.
1. How do I change the name of ‘Featured Category #1’, ‘Featured Category #2’ and ‘bottom featured category’?
2. How do I add a photograph to posts on featured cattogorys?
3. How do I write text on Home Page as there isn’t a link for ‘home page’ in edit text?
4. How do I get a video to appear in sidebar?
If I go to: Appearance –> Revolution lifestyle options
There is a box to input Video Code, below this box it says:
This is for the featured video in the sidebar. Recommended size for the video is 300×250, so don’t forget to change that from the embedded video code.
This is the embedded code I typed in:
<object width=”400″ height=”336″ classid=”clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000″ id=”videojugplayer”><param name=”movie” value=”http://www.videojug.com/film/player?id=59e29e27-d720-bcf0-13d7-ff0008c89592″></param><param name=”allowFullScreen” value=”true”></param><param name=”allowScriptAccess” value=”always”></param><embed src=”http://www.videojug.com/film/player?id=59e29e27-d720-bcf0-13d7-ff0008c89592″ type=”application/x-shockwave-flash” width=”400″ height=”336″ allowFullScreen=”true” allowScriptAccess=”always”></embed></object>
BBQ Recipes: How To Make Barbecued Lamb Patties</a
I tried a few embedded codes and none seem to work. How do I change it to recommended size? And then how do I get it to appear on sidebar?
- The topic ‘revolution lifestyle theme – Help getting started’ is closed to new replies.