Hi everybody, i’ve this problem:
* my site has italian as original language
* i’ve selected specifc language to display to visitors
* in order to return to default language i’ve selected also italian in displayed languages
* the problem is that in case i choose a language different to the deault and than select gain the default language to return to original one… i’ve not the original text but a translation of it, like my original text beeing translated to english and than re-translated to italian
for example, in my mai menu, i’ve HOME button (in italian we use HOME for Home page like in english…)
if i choose a different language the term HOME went translated
if now i choose italian language my button text became DOMESTICO that in italian is like DOMESTIC!
Is there the possibility to refresh to original version texts in case visitors change back to the language choosen like “original language of your website” in admin?
sorry for my bad english, i hope you understand what i mean…
- The topic ‘return with no translation to original language’ is closed to new replies.