Support » Plugin: GEO my WordPress » Results Template not working

  • Resolved hrsms

    (@hrsms)


    I have the results template setting set to grid-gray. I actually saw it working correctly this morning, but now it is not. I did change some other settings in between then and now, but nothing that explains the current behavior.

    Each entry has a bullet to the left, like an unordered list.

    clean = bullet + a number and parenthesis + title, e.g.: * 1) Post Title
    default = bullet + a number and parenthesis + title, e.g.: * 1) Post Title
    gray = bullet + title, e.g.: * Post Title
    purple = bullet + title, e.g.: * Post Title
    grid-gray = bullet + title, e.g.: * Post Title

    I liked the grid display. Please help me restore it. I’ve tried different settings, and clearing image/file cache. Thanks.

    The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Thread Starter hrsms

    (@hrsms)

    As I make changes, I see the grid display come back. But then I’ll make a different change, and it disappears again. Undo that change and it does not come back. There seems to be no pattern to it – no setting that I can pin the blame on.

    New issue: I have created a second map, using all the same settings but a different custom post type. The search form was showing, but now it is missing.

    I was very pleased at first, but this is becoming quite frustrating to use!

    Plugin Author Eyal Fitoussi

    (@ninjew)

    Hello @hrsms,

    The stylesheet of the Grid Gray search results template file is not loading, that is why it is not being displayed properly. And it is not loading because the plugin is trying to load the stylesheet via HTTP while your site uses HTTPS ( you can see the error message in the browser console ).

    Are you using a specific plugin to set up the SSL settings on your site?

    Does the dashboard of your site use HTTPS as well?

    Thread Starter hrsms

    (@hrsms)

    I recently had my host activate an SSL certificate and I changed the dashboard to use https. I am not using a plugin for SSL settings. I thought the change in behavior for GEOmyWP occurred before these changes, but I must be mistaken.

    I had already tried deactivating, deleting, and reinstalling GEOmyWP. But the options clearly were not removed during delete, since my old forms were there upon reinstalling.

    Based on what you said, I did a mySQL query for http://mydomain in the options table, and found several hits, including GEOmyWP.

    I then used the “Better Search and Replace” plugin to replace all instances of http with https for my domain in the options table, and VIOLA! the problem is resolved. Thank you for the tip.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Results Template not working’ is closed to new replies.