[Resolved] Results Page Display
Hi…in my previous post I had discussed four different issues. Thanks for resolving the issue regarding the shortcode overriding other shortcodes.
I found that another issue, wherein all of the results did not display an image was the result of the images not being attached to the post. The types and views plugins were creating a generic attachment…and I went back and attached each image to its corresponding post.
Now, regarding the search results page. I’m trying to figure out three things:
1. How to control the search results template so that I can customize what is displayed in the search results.
2. When a search result is clicked I want it to open in a new window. The reason being that I have the single page posts like this example-
– which is set up with a “close profile” link on the top of the listing profile. This is necessary so that this functions consistently with the way I have profiles set up now.
3. Same thing for the corresponding image…although what would be ideal is if the images link was inactive…however..if both the image and title open the single page profile in a new window I am good.
I still have some styling questions but will create a separate topic post to keep things simple.
Regards, and thanks again for the quick response to my previous post.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Results Page Display’ is closed to new replies.