Can I restrict and redirect access of users to the Login Page?
I followed the tutorial https://docs.ultimatemember.com/article/1620-restriction-content
But I couldn’t make it work for the Login Page.
I made a test in a new page and it worked perfectly all the options: restriction to logged in, to logged out, with restriction message or redirect to another URL.
Is that anything that prevents redirection on this page or is there something I could test? I appreciate any suggestions, thanks.
My configurations are:
– Site accessible to everyone
– Enable the “Content Restriction” settings for post types: Pages
– Restrict access to this post? Yes
– Who can access this post? Logged Out Users
– What happens when users without access try to view the post? Redirect User
– Where should users be redirected to? Custom URL (my account page url)
My Login Page is set to be my UM Login Page and UM Register Page. I want that when logged in users try to access this they are redirected to my account page (or even home).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.