I suspect something is strange between two user accounts on my blog. In this regard, I'd like to know if there's a "reset all save the password and email" option for the users.
The context :
- One of the users on my blog had a bug (visual editor screwing up, with all browsers, even browsers that were NEVER used to open that blog), so I created him a new user account with the same Editor priviledge. And with the second user account everything worked fine.
- Troubled, I used phpmyadmin to see what were the differences between the two accounts.
- And to my surprise, they were quite numerous, in many regards, in the wp_usermeta table !
More than that, for the second user_id there were 17 entries, while for the first user_id there were 27 ones ! O_o
- That makes too many differences for me to compare them one by one and see which one made the real difference between "screwed up" and "okay".
- besides, since there's a different number of table entries, I don't dare cloning user account #2 into user account #1 while discarding the entries only present in account #1. Who knows what it may trigger.
--> so just in case this situation arises again, I'd humbly like to ask if there's a safe "reset everything, save the password and email" option, this way, I could trust the first user account could be restored back into good service :)
Thank you very much if you can tell me ! :)