Support » Plugin: Email Verification for WooCommerce » Resend email link
Resend email link
When I click resend verification link It is redirect to the blank page with 0 value
How can I change it
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
Plugin Author WPFactory
Hello @oneclick9633 ,
Please try to enable the debug on your site putting this on your wp-config.php:
// Enable WP_DEBUG mode define( 'WP_DEBUG', true ); // Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true ); // Disable display of errors and warnings define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false ); @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );
After that, paste here the contents of debug.log.
Also, please paste here the contents of your WooCommerce error log, if any.
You can find it over:
– WooCommerce > Status > Logsnartoof
I post in this thread because I got the same problem here.
I although use Login / Signup popup plugin to manage login and register on my Woocommerce Websites.
Your plugin works great if user click on the activation link (thank you for your plugin btw), but if I try to login an unverified account (and some users will…), I got the error message with your
This URL is : [site_url()]/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?alg_wc_ev_user_id=xxx
I got WP_DEBUG activated and the logs doesn’t show any messages (I checked the debug.log and the woocommerce logs)
It looks like the AJAX request is empty, it returns an error 400 in the console and display a “0”.
However, the resend E-mail verification link works anyway !
Maybe it is just the wp_safe_redirect() not working in your
I’ll be happy to give you more informations if needed.
Have a nice day.efox
I’m experiencing the same issue. Like @nartoof, I am also using the Login/Signup Popup plugin and do not see any messages in the error logs. The verification email is still sent and the verification link works, but the user is redirected to the blank page after clicking the resend link.Plugin Author WPFactory
Can you guys please help me with some more info?
1. The plugin doesn’t work well only when combined with the Login / Signup popup? If you disable the Login plugin does it work fine?
2. How exactly you’re trying to login an unverified account?
3. The problem is that after clicking on the verification link, the user is redirected to a blank page or a page with error?efox
Here is the requested info (for my site, anyway):
- Correct. When I disable the Login/Signup plugin, everything works as expected.
- The problem occurs when trying to log in via the My Account page OR via the pop-up provided by the Login/Signup plugin. If I try to login with an unverified email address, it returns the “your email is not verified” message with the link to resend it. It is probably important to note that the login form on the My Account page is overridden by the Login/Signup plugin (so it is not the standard WooCommerce login form).
- Correct. When the resend link is clicked, the user is redirected to a completely blank white page with a single zero (“0”) on it. The email verification links IS sent, however.
In my case, at least, it appears that the issue is a conflict with the Login/Signup plugin. I don’t know about the OP.Plugin Author WPFactory
Hello @foxylearning ,
I believe I was able to fix the issue on version 2.0.7.
Please just update the plugin and try again.
If it doesn’t work on the first attempt, please try to put your my account page URL on this new option I’ve created:
– Messages > Resend verification URL
Let me know if it works 😉efox
I just updated to version 2.0.7 and it fixed the problem for me. It worked both with and without entering the resend verification URL. Thanks!Plugin Author WPFactory
Great, glad to hear it!
In that case, please consider leaving a review if you are enjoying the plugin/support. It would be much appreciated 🙂
If you notice anything else let me know 😉
- The topic ‘Resend email link’ is closed to new replies.