Requesting Advice and Critiques on a new WP Page
Been tweaking around with WP for a couple weeks now, and really digging it. The CSS and PHP can sometimes be frustrating, but I’ve managed to address at least my major concerns 🙂
Love to get some feedback from you all about how my page looks, suggestions, things I missed, things I broke, etc. Page is at:
CSS is at:
The few things I couldn’t accomplish myself? I’d love any helpful hints or suggestions 😀
Using the latest test post as an example (the one from 11/07/04):
1) I’d like to make the “Edit This” text smaller than it is…
2) I’d like to NOT underline the meta links for “Comments (0)” and “Posted in TOPIC”. I thought those were both controlled by the META class, but I have text decoration for that class set to none and they are still underlined.
3) The columns of the right-side calendar do not all stay properly aligned (this is more noticeable if you click back to “October” – some of the days are not centered in the correct position)
4) The biggest problem I have is with the very bottom of the page – I would like to put a green HR, identical to the one at the top of the page, below the cream colored middle text column – sort of ‘bookending’ the main text column at top and bottom with an HR
Any help most appreciated. Looking forward to getting started someday soon with WP! 🙂
- The topic ‘Requesting Advice and Critiques on a new WP Page’ is closed to new replies.